Since last Swamplot expressed thanks to its local advertisers, 2 more have joined this smart group:
- Boulevard Realty, the boutique real-estate firm previously known as Karen Derr & Associates Realty
- The Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies at Rice University, letting y’all know about an extensive lineup of personal development courses beginning this fall.
Thanks again also to our continuing advertisers:
- GlenbrookValley.com, featuring midcentury modern homes
- New Leaf Real Estate, offering customized searches for buyers, plus a cash-back program
- Clay & Co., providing commercial real estate auction, brokerage, and investment services
- David Weekley Homes, featuring the Houston homebuilder’s Build on Your Lot program
Regular readers already know it: These organizations and firms make Swamplot possible. Wanna get in on the action and get your message out to Swamplot’s large and growing local readership of Houston real-estate and neighborhood fans? Advertising on Swamplot is easy! Check out our rate sheet (PDF) and contact us if you’re interested.