Without our advertisers, Swamplot’s pixels wouldn’t glow so brightly. So today, we’re sending out a big thank you to our newest:
- Mosaic high-rise condos on Hermann Park, near the Texas Medical Center
Thanks are also due our continuing advertisers:
- New Leaf Real Estate, offering customized searches for buyers, plus a cash-back program
- Clay & Co., providing commercial real estate auction, brokerage, and investment services
- David Weekley Homes, featuring the Houston homebuilder’s Build on Your Lot program
- GlenbrookValley.com, featuring midcentury modern homes
- Boulevard Realty, the boutique real-estate firm previously known as Karen Derr & Associates Realty
- The Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies at Rice University, where a range of personal development courses will begin this fall.
More advertisers means more Swamplot! And these smart advertisers have discovered that this not-so-secret formula works the other way too: As Swamplot grows, it helps their messages reach more Houston neighborhood and real estate fans.
Thinking about joining this select group and getting your message out to our growing readership? Poke around on this page, where you’ll find contact info and an actual rate sheet.