- Stretchy Palestinian Ice Cream Coming to Richmond Ave. in Woodlake [Eater]
- Weingarten Sells Heights Office Building [HBJ ($)]
- 20th St. Hotel Maison Robert To Feature Pool, Bar, and House Florist Neighbor [Culturemap; previously on Swamplot]
- Restoration of Historic Third Ward Mural Damaged in Harvey Underway as Roof Repairs Near Completion [Houston Chronicle]
- Humble City Council Okays “Prudent” Commercial Development Builds in Flood Plains [Community Impact]
- Pan-Asian Teahouse 7 Leaves Chooses Bellaire Blvd. for First Texas Location [Eater]
- Hanover Plans Mixed-Use Development Possibly Featuring Hotel, Office, Residential Space Downtown [HBJ ($)]
- Rothko Chapel Closing in March for Renovations and New Building for Visitors [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
Photo of Fred Hartman Bridge: Russell Hancock via Swamplot Flickr Pool
The Hanover development is on the bayou near Shepherd, so not downtown. Got my hopes up!
May want to edit that headline about the Hanover project o say Upper Kirby instead of downtown.
HBJ headline said “near” downtown. Actually at 3540 W. Dallas.