Whether you’re looking to trim some fat, expand your mind, or make new friends, ArCH walking and bike tours can help you realize your 2016 New Year resolutions.
Architecture Center Houston promotes awareness, understanding, and appreciation of the ways in which architecture and urban design influence and enhance the quality of life in our community. Neighborhood walking and bicycle tours explore the architecture, design, and history of Houston’s urban landscape. Each 2-hour tour is led by an enthusiastic ArCH trained docent. Tours take place Saturday mornings at 10 am and select Thursday evenings at 6 pm, September through May.
Below is a complete list of ArCH’s Spring 2016 tours. Tour descriptions, locations, and registration are online at the Architecture Center Houston website. Custom and private group tours are also available. Call 713-520-0155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- January 9: Rice University
- January 16: Heights Bicycle
- January 23: Third Ward Bicycle
- January 30: Montrose
- February 6: UH Art & Architecture
- February 13: Buffalo Bayou (Downtown)
- February 20: Rock Building Stones (Downtown)
- February 27: Museum District
- March 5: Towers & Trees (Downtown)
- March 12: Urban Art (Downtown)
- March 19: Heights Bicycle
- April 2: Third Ward Bicycle
- April 9: Texas Medical Center
- April 16: UH Art & Architecture
- April 21: Museum District
- April 23: Montrose
- April 30: Urban Art (Downtown)
- May 7: Rice University
- May 14: Heights Bicycle
- May 19: Buffalo Bayou (Downtown)
- May 21: Third Ward Bicycle
Interested in your own private tour of Swamplot sponsorship opportunities? Contact us here.