After years of visionary stewardship, the man who created the brilliant plan to find a new use for the Astrodome has resigned from his post as chairman of the Harris County Sports & Convention Corporation.
Yeah, it’s a shock and a shame, too. Michael Surface had so many useful connections within the development community and county government.
- Harris County sports board chairman Surface ousted [Houston Chronicle, via Off the Kuff]
- Keystone contracts raise many concerns [Houston Chronicle]
- Some Very Special Friends [Houston Press]
- The Secret Plan To Redevelop the Astrodome [Swamplot]
- Dome and Dumber [Swamplot]