- Crow Holdings To Break Ground Next Year on Spec Industrial Project in North Houston [HBJ]
- Houston Has 152 New Hotels Currently in the Development Pipeline, According to CBRE Hotels [Realty News Report]
- City Council Approves $18.8M for Phase I Infrastructure of Ellington Airport Spaceport [HBJ ($)]
- How Much Houston Homes Have Appreciated Since 2000 [HBJ ($)]
- Harris County Getting $2.5M from Qatar Harvey Fund to Help Reopen Riverside General Hospital in the Third Ward [HBJ]
- Restaurant Bisou To Open Oct. 22 in the River Oaks District in Former Taverna Pizzeria and Risotteria Space [HBJ]
- Ginger Man To Close 8-Month-Old Fourth Ward Location This Weekend [Eater Houston]
- Galveston Museum That’s Been Closed Since Ike Close to Reopening [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
- South Main’s 77054 a Top ZIP Code for Millennial Residents, According to RentCafe [Culturemap]
Photo of home in Riverside Terrace: Bill Barfield via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Re: South Main’s 77054 for Millennials
Not to look a gift article in the mouth but Houston’s mention was one line then the focus of the rest was on Austin’s millennial zip code. I guess Culturemap had to fill the space with something.
South Main is historic? Oh, right, the Astrodome.