- Houston Downtown Management District Launches 20-Year Planning Project [Houston Chronicle; more here]
- Dallas Investors Buy 1,516 Apartment Units Across 4 Communities in Houston [Realty News Report]
- 3 Retail Stores To Take Over Former Chippendale’s Antiques Space on 19th Street in the Heights [Houston Chronicle]
- Christie’s Re-Enters Houston Real Estate Market with New Affiliate [HBJ]
- $381M Luce Bayou Project Breaks Ground, Will Deliver 500M Gallons of Water a Day to Lake Houston [HKA Texas]
- Mayor To Announce New Plan To Address Houston Homelessness This Thursday [abc13]
- Largest Portable Ferris Wheel in the Western Hemisphere Coming to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo [abc13]
- Film Commission Wants To Convince Moviemakers To Shoot in Houstons [abc13]
- Texas Firefighters Ask People To Stop Flying Drones Near Wildfires [Houston Chronicle]
Photo of Sawyer Yards: Russell Hancock via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Giving bums a place to sleep is not battling the homeless problem.
Astrodome needs to be the homeless shelter!
How about we make your backyard one too?
Just grind the filthy hobos into Soilent Green. Either that or bring back Bum Fights, 10 teeth enter, 1 tooth leaves.
What’s up with the Union Pacific RR? The RR right-of-way pictured looks to have been given a recent makeover. The tracks thru Memorial Park have had all of the scrub vegetation clear-cut in the week or so.