What businesses and real-estate listings have been sponsoring Swamplot recently? Here’s a list of Sponsors of the Day since our last roundup:
- Crowdfunding site NextSeed
- The edible-garden gardeners at Edible Earth Resources
- The 2-story home at 243 Maple Valley Rd. in Tanglewood
- Edible-garden supply store Farmstead: Grow & Eat
- The home at 2420 Reba St. in Avalon Place
- “Nourish,” the 41st annual spring home tour put on last weekend by the Rice Design Alliance
- The 3-bedroom home at 2910 Ann Arbor Dr. in Briarmeadow
- Houston’s own Central Bank
- The townhome for sale at 2797 West Lane
- Condos for sale in Regency House, at 2701 Westheimer
- Judy Thompson, Exclusively a Buyer’s Agent
- Real estate news site Realty News Report
- The 1.85-acre residential lot at 601 Strey Ln. in Bunker Hill Village
Thank you, all!
If you appreciate the support these businesses and listings have been sending Swamplot’s way, please click on the links above (and on the links in those links) to check out what they have to offer. Or find a way to let them know you’ve noticed what they’re doing.
Would you like to see your company or listing get this kind of attention from Swamplot readers? Talk to us about how to become a Swamplot Sponsor of the Day.