- Houston Housing Market Gained $23.4B in Value This Year for an All-Time High of $381B, According to Zillow [Houston Chronicle]
- Clay To Develop 1.5M SF of Distribution Space on 80 Acres It Just Bought in Cedar Port Industrial Park [Realty News Report]
- 2 Hotels Totaling 325 Rooms Planned for 1.3-Acre Site Near the Texas Medical Center [HBJ]
- Six Ping Opens Fourth Houston Bakery Within a 1.5-Mile Radius of Previous Locations [Houston Press]
- The Best and Worst Urban Trends of 2015 [Next City]
Photo of Market Square Park: elnina via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Would like to see the value increase confirmed by HCAD; at times, Zillow is an unreliable source. Nevertheless, the value increase for homes would translate into millions of dollars in tax revenue for the taxing entities – City of Houston, HISD, HCC, Port of Houston, and so on – there are 8 recipients on our tax bill… So, don’t tell me taxes need to be increased.