- Houston’s Biggest Challenges Are Transportation, Inequality, and Affordability, According to Zillow’s Chief Economist [Houston Chronicle]
- H-E-B Picks Up Nearly 28 Acres of Land in Cross Creek Ranch Master-Planned Community in Fulshear for New Store [HBJ]
- New H-E-B Store Nearly Double the Size of Texas City’s Former H-E-B Opens Today [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
- $15M Senior Living Center in Cypress Called Avanti Senior Living at Towne Lake Opening Sept. 19 [HBJ]
- Construction Starts on Hilton Home2 Suites Hotel in West Houston, Expected To Open by August 2016 [Prime Property]
- Predicting the Future of Houston’s Food and Drink Scene 5 Years Down the Line [Eater Houston]
- What Maps Reveal About Houston’s Various Health Problems [The Urban Edge]
Photo of the Texas Medical Center: Bill Barfield via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Ugh, Swamplot come back to us already. I’m getting WAAAAY too much work done these days. If I don’t slow down my productivity soon it’s going to become expected of me. Maybe you are waiting for the trolls to die out? If so, let me know…I am from Jersey after all.
Right on JerseyGirl. I can only imagine how awful this is for commonsense.
Wait till I become your new moderator. I shall be your malevolent dictator where even Trump would vote for me.
Every time I see an article on recycling or parklets, I’ll go and burn a pile of old tires whilst murmuring “Not on my watch!”