Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Here we go again with the goners:
- Outlaw Dave’s Worldwide Headquarters, 6502 Washington Ave. 77007 (partial demo; remodel restaurant)
- Estilo Salon, 2428 Brazoria St. A 77019
- 2428 Brazoria St. B 77019 (Meyers First Addition)
- Spec’s Liquor, 963 Bunker Hill Rd. 77024
- Church’s Chicken #1470, 10810 Westheimer Rd. 77042
- Alabam’s Mobile Home Park, 201 E. Hamilton St. 77076
- 710 Boundary St. 77009
- 2411 San Felipe St. 77019
- 2417 San Felipe St. 77019
- 5637 Wickersham Ln. 77056 (Briarcroft)
- 1726 Marshall St. 77098
Photo of 1726 Marshall St.: HAR
MetroNational has been very gradually tearing down the retail on Bunker Hill. I assume they have some long term plans there. Does anyone have any idea what they may be planning?
I expect to see a lot more on Boundary since the rail will cut through from main to fulton on that street
Something tells me that the owners of the house in the photo have not been following the Sunday/Thursday watering schedule.
They didn’t OBEY.