Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of demolitions.
- Social Security Administration Office, 3100 Smith St. 77006 (Fairgrounds; previously on Swamplot; photo)
- Apartments, 308 Carl St. 77009 (Depenbrock Allen)
- Palletized Trucking, Inc., 2001 Collingsworth St. 77009 (S.M. Harris; building A)
- 9501 E. Avenue K 77012 (Manchester)
- 1251 Martin St. 77018 (Oak Forest; City Cottage Builders)
- 2244 Welch St. 77019 (Vermont Place; photos)
- 4306 Alvin St. 77051 (Blue Bonnet Estates)
- 2 S. Wynden Dr. 77056 (West Oaks; Butler Brothers; photo)
- 219 Ipswich Rd. 77061 (Allen Farms)
- 5306 Stillbrooke Dr. 77096 (Westbury; Orchadia Homes; photos)
- 68 Lakeview St. 77365 (Walden Woods U/R)
Photo of 3100 Smith St.: Wolfgang Houston/Panoramio