Bye, Bye, Milby High. See you again real soon.
- ATMA Downtown, 1200 Jefferson St. 77002
- 1801 San Jacinto St. 77002 (photo)
- Binswanger Glass, 1811 San Jacinto St. 77002
- Dalia Groh Insurance Agency, 503 Cottage St. 77009 (Woodland Court)
- Milby High School, 1601 Broadway St. 77012 (Shermandale; HISD; 8 buildings)
- Methodist MGJ Education, 1130 John Freeman Blvd. 77030 (Bldg. A; private street)
- VALI, 8200 Southwest Fwy. 77074
- 618 Rutland St. 77007 (Houston Heights; new construction by Squarestone Homes; more info)
- 339 W. 23rd St. 77008
- 223 Wynne St. 77009
- 2407 Princeton St. 77009
- 4002 Grennoch Ln. 77025 (Ayrshire)
- 10314 Oboe Dr. 77025 (photos)
- 1629 Pine Chase Dr. 77055
- 7319 Raton St. 77055 (Pine Terrace; new construction by Allegiance Builders)
- 1824 Norfolk St. 77098
Photo of 4002 Grennoch Ln.: HAR
How do you find out sales prices of houses. The Grennoch house is nearby and I may be in the market to sell too…
Colleen, if you live in Braes Heights or Ayrshire, my husband and I are actively looking for a house in the area. If you would like to sell, please send us information on your house. My email is CSB3726@yahoo.com. Thank you!
@collen it was on the market for 76 days. Sold for $450,000.00 or $234.00 sqft all cash sale.
@Colleen: you can get fairly accurate MLS info at homesnap.com. They show Grennoch selling for $450k.
339 W. 23rd is a crime. That house was full of mint condition woodwork, transoms and was a classic bungalow in excellent condition. It was on a 9000 sq ft lot and will probably be chopped up into 3 shoulder to shoulder town homes.
@colleen if you read the BPHA newsletter one of the local realtors typically a listing of recent transactions in their ads. Not perfect but should give you an idea if you don’t want to tie yourself up with a broker.
@Old School, why stop at 3? I bet you could squeeze at least 5 onto a 9000 sf lot.
@Google Master: Yes, they could.
Thanks all. I do look @ the Sentinal and do get notices from realtors so I know generally what the prices go for. Just more curious since I’m probably in the market to sell soon. I just have to figure out where to move to! Some place cheaper out in the hinterlands (I’ll miss inside the Loop!) Christine, I’ll make note of your e-mail. I’m assuming our 50 plus year old house would be a tear down.
@ Colleen, we are looking to buy a well maintained rancher and not a mcmansion, so please keep us in mind if and when you do decide to sell. Thanks!