Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The earth must be turned regularly if it is to remain fertile.
- The Fairmont Museum District, 4300 Dunlavy St. 77006
- 2110 Hutchins St. 77003
- 5115 Jackson St. 77004 (Southmore; photos here and here)
- 515 E. 24th St. 77008 (Sunset Heights; new construction by Smith Family Homes; photos)
- 1214 W. 23rd St. 77008
- 1521 Laird St. 77008
- 2128 Gostic St. 77008 (Houston Heights; new construction by Smith Family Homes; photos)
- 2305 Pannell St. 77026
- 2320 Bleker St. 77026
- 9811 Racine St. 77029 (Fidelity)
- 10111 Chevy Chase Dr. 77042 (Briargrove Park; more info)
- 6405 Schiller St. 77055 (photos)
- 6213 Briar Rose Dr. 77057 (new construction by Malloy Custom Homes)
Photo of 2110 Hutchins St.: HAR
Hey – A Fix’r Up’r
Green Acres Here We Come!
RE the Hutchins house: The building of freeways has consequences.
That home on Hutchins looks likes it’s ready to be put out of its misery…
i guess the owner couldn’t get any offers on Hutchins when it was listed beginning of last year for $423k.
Um… why is The Fairmont Museum District on there? Not that I’m opposed to it’s demise (if only for misleading use of “Museum District”) but it seems very un-Houstonlike to demolish a brand-new apartment block.