Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Two historic downtown buildings and their early Houston hidden pecan tree get their final permitted farewell.
- Texas at Louisiana, Ltd., 509 Louisiana St. 77002 (SSBB; previously on Houston Chronicle)
- Texas at Louisiana, Ltd., 517 Louisiana St. 77002 (SSBB)
- Bar Pokar de Aces, 5722 Old Spanish Trail 77023 (Edmundson)
- 3327 Palm St. 77004 (Southwood; photos)
- 8008 Betty Boop St. 77028 (Ford)
- 2424 Pennington St. 77093 (Tidwell Place)
- 1912 W. Main St. 77098 (Montlew Place)
Photo of 517 Louisiana St.: Capital Realty Group