Let us plant our winter gardens here:
- 1708 Colquitt St. 77006
- 4407 Blossom St. 77007 (garage)
- 207 W. 24th St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- 1204 74th St. 77011
- 3665 Piping Rock Ln. 77027
- 10014 Rosehaven Dr. 77051
- 4406 Sterling St. 77051
- 7522 McLean St. 77051 (East Sunnyside Court)
- 4525 Teton St. 77051 (East Sunnyside Court)
- 4650 Maggie St. 77051 (Bluebonnet Estates)
- 3931 Davenport St. 77051
- 4348 Clover St. 77051 (Flower City)
Photo of 4348 Clover St.: HAR
I know I may catch flack for this, but WOO! 7 of those are in my neighborhood. It’s good to see some investment going on in Sunnyside.
Hmmm, I wonder why the new construciton on Clover is biting the dust so soon?
@lilDebbi: That demo and all the others in the 77051 Zip Code in this report are listed as “dangerous building” demos. You could check with Neighborhood Protection for the answer.
Are you sure it’s the new construction that’s being knocked down?
Then again if it is, it could have been some fly by night building trying to make a buck off the HOPE program
1708 Colquitt is in the 77098 zip code. I’ve been wondering for years how the people living in this house even know where the doors are.
I don’t think that is the house at Clover according to the street photo it’s an overgrown house.
Those new construction houses may be torn down because they are missing crucial inspections that now can’t be performed. That would make the building dangerous and warrant a tear down of a new structure.