Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Crime Stoppers is starting over, plus an assortment of other erasures to examine.
- Crime Stoppers of Houston, 3001 Main St. 77002 (previously on Houston Business Journal; photos)
- Federal Express, 2077 S. Gessner Dr. 77063 (Woodlake; photos)
- DD Video Game, 6360 W. Little York Rd. 77091
- 4213 Castor St. 77022 (Whitney Place; garage only)
- 8935 Padfield St. 77055 (Springfield)
- 8914 Bellflower St. 77063 (Harlem Heights)
- 5922 Darnell St. 77074 (Braeburn Terrace; new construction by David Weekley Homes)
- 5027 Braesheather Dr. 77096 (Meyerland)
- 5214 Braesheather Dr. 77096 (Meyerland)
- 9011 Prichett Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; garage only)
- 4982 Valkeith Dr. 77096 (Meyerland)
Photo of 2077 S. Gessner Rd.: LoopNet