Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
We are aware only of the empty space in the streets, which only yesterday was filled with structures.
- La Paz Funeral Home, 3515 Crawford St. 77004 (Holman Outlot; Houston Community College System)
- Shell, 13290 Northwest Freeway 77040 (Northwest Crossing; buildings A-C)
- 6601 Atwell Dr. 77081 (Westmoreland Farms)
- 2705 Terry St. 77009 (Ryon)
- 1527 Cheshire Ln. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by JTS Enterprises)
- 1538 Thornton Rd. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 414 Hollow Dr. 77024 (Woodland Hollow; photos)
- 210 Arborway St. 77057 (Shady Oaks; photos
- 14926 Cindywood Dr. 77079 (Nottingham Forest; photos)
- 427 Kickerillo Dr. 77079 (Nottingham Forest; photos)
Photo of 414 Hollow Dr.: Realtor.com
My favorite street in the Memorial area. The raveens are beautiful and I used t cut through to get to Fonn Villas.