Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Some demolitions are nice, some are nicer, some are even worth writing about.
- 2339 Dunstan Rd. 77005 (Southampton Place Extension; photos)
- 5311 Institute Ln. 77005 (Jandor Gardens; photos)
- 5020 Dickson St. 77007 (Brunner; new construction by Sandcastle Homes; photos)
- 816 Knox St. 77007 (Rice Military; new construction by On Point Custom Homes)
- 811 Euclid St. 77009 (Woodland Heights; new construction by Vintage Homes)
- 402 Gretel Dr. 77024 (Memorial Bend; photos)
- 3714 Linkview Dr. 77025 (Linkwood; new construction by Candela Custom Homes)
- 10319 Willowgrove Dr. 77035 (Willow Meadows; new construction by Partners in Building)
- 1401 Glenmore Forest St. 77055 (Glenmore Forest Annex; photos)
- 6123 Valley Forge Dr. 77057 (Briargrove; photos)
- 907 1/2 Marjorie St. 77088 (Lincoln City)
- 5127 Birdwood Rd. 77096 (Meyerland; new construction by Castlerock Homes; photos)
- 130 Lake Harbor Ln. 77336 (Lakeside Manor)
Photo of 5311 Institute Ln.: Realtor.com