Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
When we remember we are all mad, the buildings disappear and life stands explained.
- City of Houston, 1318 S. Dairy Ashford St. 77077 (W. Harden; building A)
- City of Houston Public Works and Engineering, 709 Harvest Moon Ln. 77077 (W. Harden; lift station replacement)
- 1206 La Rue St. 77019 (Harlow; new construction by Mazz 66, LLC; photos)
- 616 Cage St. 77020 (Cage; new construction by Refuge Development – Cage Street Court)
- 206 Faust Ln. 77024 (Memorial Bend; photos)
- 3305 Glen Haven Blvd. 77025 (Southern Oaks)
Photo of 1206 La Rue St.: Realtor.com