Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
A 1936 River Oaks area home and a high school temporary building are just a couple of a dozen on the list this extra February day.
- Custom Machinery, 1515 Weber St. 77007 (Beauchamp Springs; Iberomex, LLC)
- 1718 Ahrens St. 77017 (Allendale; buildings 1 and 2)
- Kashmere High School, 6900 Wileyvale Rd. 77028 (building T-603)
- Greenlow Properties, LLC, 6817 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. 77033 (South Park)
- 2906 Barbee St. 77004 (Washington Terrace)
- 3714 Westerman St. 77005 (Sunset Terrace)
- 1511 Alamo St. 77007 (Burns; photos)
- 1103 E. 29th St. 77009 (Sunset Heights)
- 834 W. 41st St. 77018 (Garden Oaks; garage only)
- 3011 Ella Lee Ln. 77019 (Avalon Place; photos)
- 4310 Gunter St. 77020 (Lexington Place)
- 4015 Norfolk St. 77027 (Weslayan Plaza; photos)
Photo of 3011 Ella Lee Ln.: HAR