Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
If they’re a-gonna come back again, it’ll be a bit more difficult this time.
- Susan’s Nail Studio, 5925 Kirby Dr. Suite B 77005
- Bike Barn, 5935 Kirby Dr. Suite A 77005 (more info)
- Otto’s Bar B Que and Hamburgers, 5502 Memorial Dr. 77007 (more info)
- Rich Cleaners, 5506 Memorial Dr. 77007
- Deutschland Motor Works, 171 Reinicke St. 77007 (Rice Military)
- Maxie Machine Shop, 4705 1/2 Maxie St. 77007 (garage)
- Cancun Sports Bar, 8250 Lawndale St. 77012
- Rapid Glass, 8274 Lawndale St. 77012
- 8274 Lawndale St. A 77012
- Fairfield Trails Apartments Bldg. 22, 10750 Westbrae Pkwy. 77031 (Westbrae Park)
- 1312 Crockett St. 77007 (photos)
- 939 W. 18th St. 77008 (Shady Acres; carport only)
- 3016 Reba Dr. 77019 (Avalon Place; partial demo; photos)
- 13201 Faraday Dr. 77047 (Canterbury Village)
- Reed Parque Townhomes, 2725 Reed Rd. 77051 (shed only)
- 9222 Kempwood Dr. 77080
Photo of Otto’s Bar B Que: Bob & Lorraine Kelly
Ottos, the barber shop, and bibas are now rubble as of 9:30 this morning. I have a pic as desired.
At least I have my Otto’s in the tunnel at One Allen Center. Let’s see them try and demo that!!!
Didn’t know that Bibas was going down with Ottos. Bibas’ building was a bit of personality amongst an otherwise ugly strip of Memorial.
Haha ate there this morning.
“Where The President Eats Beef”!
Post the picture for those of us tuning in from out of town.
I never liked Otto’s anyway. It was sort of gross.
Bad Bobby!!! Go sit in the corner!
Bibas or what’s left of it is coming down today.