It doesn’t matter where it came from. It matters where it’s going.
- Out Source Machine, 5840 Bender Rd. 77396
- Silvercreek II Apartments, 4619 W. 34th St. 77092 (Independence Downs Apartments; Bldg. 9)
- 3734 Purdue St. 77005 (Sunset Terrace; new construction by Frankel Building Group; photos)
- 4222 Drake St. 77005
- 1527 Harold St. 77006 (Mandell Place)
- 4404 Mount Vernon St. 77006 (photos; more info here, here, here, here, here, here, and here)
- 1518 Birdsall St. 77007 (photos)
- 6403 Westcott St. 77007 (house moved off lot)
- 3819 Olympia Dr. 77019
- 6260 Piping Rock Ln. 77057 (Briargrove)
Photo of 3819 Olympia Dr.: HAR
I don’t understand why 4404 Mt. Vernon is only just now getting onto the demo rolls. The decaying 2500 sf 1920s-era single-family home that sat on that 12,500 sf lot was demolished months ago. The seven replacement townhomes/patio homes are almost complete; in fact, two of them are already “Sale Pending”.
I’ve driven by recently and was amused to see that, next door, 4414 is still (barely) standing. It was decrepit when I lived in it in 1986. Different owner from 4404, though. The landlord is an architect who lives around the corner.