Gotta hand it to you. And then let you deal with it.
Commercial and Community Structures
- Automobile Center, Village Palm Center, 5110 Griggs Rd. 77021
- Town and Country Orthodontics, 911 Town & Country Blvd. 77024 (Bldg. A)
- 911 Town & Country Blvd. 77024 (Bldg. B)
- Gracegood Ministry, 1653 Elmview Dr. 77080 (Bldg. A)
- 3241 Simmons St. 77004
- 2113 Crockett St. 77007 (new construction by ROC Homes; photos)
- 1324 Althea Dr. 77018
- 3725 Del Monte Dr. 77019 (River Oaks; new construction by Mirador River Oaks)
- 2909 Lavender St. 77026 (Bldgs. 1 and 2, aka 2931 Lavender St.)
- 1117 Fred St. 77088 (Highland Acre Homes; photos)
- PepperLawson Waterworks, 5202 Carew St. 77096
Photo of 3725 Del Monte Dr.: HAR
At this rate, River Oaks will have all the charm of “New Tanglewood.” Del Monte between Shepherd and Kirby is already filled with ugly lot-busters. I hope this one has a Spanish tile roof, metal windows, vinyl siding in the rear, and hill country stone accents!
A lot of the houses in River Oaks really are tear downs. They are too small, very dated, and in general in poor shape. Obviously not all of them are that way, but why lament a house that was sold as a tear-down–even the previous owner understood this house was done.