It’ll all just wash away — if you scrub hard enough.
- Temenos Development, 2200 Jefferson St. 77003
- Latin Specialties, 924 Adele St. 77009 (Pineridge; photos)
- Gold Shield Industries, 1110 Hackney St. 77023
- Act Pipe & Supply, 6950 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. North 77041
- Quadrangle Apartments, 2019 S. Gessner Dr. 77063 (7 structures)
- 3013 Bell St. 77003
- 1235 Candlelight Ln. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 1906 W. Bell St. 77019
- 3224 Leonidas St. 77019
- 4067 Drummond St. 77025 (Ayrshire)
- 2220 Bellefontaine St. 77030 (Braeswood)
- 8206 Fawndale Ln. 77040
- 5305 Green Tree Rd. 77056 (Pine Shadows; new construction by Lily Charles Homes)
Photo of 2220 Bellefontaine St.: HAR
Immaculate, gorgeous 2400 sqft home with a mature live oak on the front lawn. Better scrape it all and build a McMansion up to the curb.
Agreed, I could only spot one bathroom that could have used updating, but other than that it’s the house of my dreams. Absolutely beautiful.
Looks like Braeswood over by the Med Center has joined Tanglewood, River Oaks and Bellaire in the high-end tear down game. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Sad that no one valued it more than a buyer of a new home potentially valued it.