Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday city offices were open.
Let’s see what wonders a few machines can make of these.
- Millico, 413 Travis St. 77002 (Main St. Market Square Historic District; paving and parking lot)
- Almanza Upholstery, 808 W. 22nd St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- Woodlands Mill Work, 5401 Lawndale St. 77023 (9 buildings)
- Universal Textile USA, 5401 Lawndale St. 77023
- Greatland Residential, 4036 Bellefontaine St. 77025 (Bella Vista; Bldg. A; apartments)
- 9717 Chatfield St. 77025 (photos)
- 10031 Hardison Ln. 77041 (Carverdale; aka 10033 Hardison Ln.)
- 229 E. Little York Rd. 77076
Photo of 808 W. 22nd St. 77008: HAR
413 Travis is the parking lot where the Hines residential tower is slated to be.
413 Travis is between Frank’s Pizza and the Hines property (north of Frank’s, south of Hines).