Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is demolition.
- 1530 Sue Barnett Dr. 77018 (Garden Oaks; garage only)
- 3934 Tristan St. 77021 (Scott Terrace)
- 12806 Figaro Dr. 77024 (Memorial Bend; more from Memorial Bend Architecture; photos)
- 58 Patti Lynn Ln. 77024 (Sandalwood; photos)
- 4114 Grennoch Ln. 77025 (Ayrshire)
- 5717 Winsome Ln. 77057 (Westheimer Estates; new construction by Aristocrat Homes)
- 3222 Jarvis St. 77063 (Carver Crest)
- 13126 Hermitage Ln. 77079 (Memorial Glen)
- 14355 Kellywood Ln. 77079 (Nottingham Forest; photos)
- 5758 Cheltenham Dr. 77096 (Maplewood North)
- 4923 Loch Lomond Dr. 77096 (Meyerland)
Photo of 12806 Figaro Dr.: Realtor.com
Shame about the Shoji house. Looks like it was recently remodeled too.
You will be remembered.