Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
I have found the paradox, that if you demolish until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more demolition.
- Valero, 6690 W. Airport Blvd. 77035 (D. Elliot; Home Run)
- 1015 Peden St. 77006 (Rosemont Heights)
- 1603 Gano St. 77009 (Noble)
- 13529 Granada St. 77015 (Home Owned Estates; Northshore Child Care and Learning Center)
- 1462 Curtin St. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 1462-A Curtin St. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 5414 Lampasas St. 77056 (Lamar Terrace; photos)
- 10208 Aldine Westfield Rd. 77093 (Westfield Terrace)
Photo of 5414 Lampasas St.: HAR
I used to go to that Valero all the time. They had the cheapest gas by far. Like, crazy cheap. Then someone got shot there and I decided I’d splurge on expensive gas.