Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us; we taste only demolition.
- Premier Foreign Domestic Cars, 8510 Galveston Rd. 77034 (Galveston Green)
- Shell Legacy Campus, 200 N. Dairy Ashford St. 77079 (Woodcreek Park; building A; previously on Swamplot)
- To-To’s, 5733 Tuskegee St. 77091 (Highland Heights; photos)
- 2510 Roy Circle 77007 (Cottage Oaks; new construction by Design Tech Homes; photos)
- 715 Woodland St. 77009 (Woodland Heights; garage only)
- 10317 Blades St. 77016 (Scenic Woods; shed only)
- 4122 Solway Ln. 77025 (Ayrshire; photos)
- 10338 Briar Dr. 77042 (Briargrove Park)
- 4604 Silver Bell St. 77045 (Allum Gardens; previously demolished)
- 942 Chimney Rock Rd. 77056 (Tanglewood; photos)
- 8403 Sonneville Dr. 77080 (Langwood)
- 5150 Loch Lomond Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; photos)
- 5315 Paisley St. 77096 (Meyerland; possible front addition only; photos)
Photo of 942 Chimney Rock Rd.: HAR