Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The avenging bulldozer now rises to make the houses tremble!
- Farmer’s Insurance, 2213 Blalock Rd. 77080 (Neuen Manor)
- 3412 Delano St. 77004 (Holman Outlot)
- 1811 Johnson St. 77007 (Baker NSBB; new construction by ROC Homes)
- 1601 Shearn St. 77007 (Baker NSBB)
- 1511 W. 12th St. 77008 (Shadywood; garage only)
- 905 Tabor St. 77009 (Brooke Smith; new construction by The Contemporary Craftsmen; photo)
- 12938 Tosca Ln. 77024 (Memorial Bend; new construction by Candela Homes; photos)
- 6139 Valley Forge Dr. 77057 (Briargrove; photos)
- 7831 Fondren Rd. 77074 (Sharpstown; photos)
- 12019 Wilkie Ln. 77076 (Alber Grove)
- 8427 Sonneville Dr. 77080 (Langwood; photos)
- 1923 Hawthorne St. 77098 (Winlow Place; photo)
Photo of 12938 Tosca Ln.: HAR