Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
As it is permitted, these must all come to an end.
- Exxon-Mobil, 4400 Dacoma St. 77092 (Brookhollow)
- Sterling Apartments, 3112 Hurlplan St. 77093 (Hurlplan; buildings A and B; formerly D’Orleans Apartments)
- 724 E. 11th 1/2 St. 77008 (Stude; new construction by Ashton Gray Homes)
- 623 W. 12th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; photos)
- 912 W. 19th St. 77008 (Shady Acres; Lofts on 19th Street)
- 1220 Fennell St. 77012 (Faehrmann & Smith; garage only)
- 3622 Nathaniel Brown St. 77021 (South End Sunnyside)
- 6154 Meadow Lake Ln. 77057 (Briargrove; photos; new construction by Prebisch Homes)
- 13102 Tosca Ln. 77079 (Gaywood; photos)
- 4912 Heatherglen Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; photos)
Photo of 13102 Tosca Ln.: HAR
“Non la sospiri, la nostra casetta?”
What? The house on W. 12th street has already been bumped up and redone, and now, they are going to tear it down? Incredible.
A demolition permit does not necessitate the entire structure; calling out the specifics for an outbuilding, driveway or a pool is not always published.
Sad to see that the former ExxonMobil complex is being demolished.
I started in 4400 Dacoma in July 78. Worked in all of the bldgs in the campus. Were some beautiful trees in there. Nice koy fish pond etc.
Hope whatever goes in there is a success.