Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
As it is permitted, these must all come to an end.
- Exxon-Mobil, 4400 Dacoma St. 77092 (Brookhollow)
- Sterling Apartments, 3112 Hurlplan St. 77093 (Hurlplan; buildings A and B; formerly D’Orleans Apartments)
- 724 E. 11th 1/2 St. 77008 (Stude; new construction by Ashton Gray Homes)
- 623 W. 12th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; photos)
- 912 W. 19th St. 77008 (Shady Acres; Lofts on 19th Street)
- 1220 Fennell St. 77012 (Faehrmann & Smith; garage only)
- 3622 Nathaniel Brown St. 77021 (South End Sunnyside)
- 6154 Meadow Lake Ln. 77057 (Briargrove; photos; new construction by Prebisch Homes)
- 13102 Tosca Ln. 77079 (Gaywood; photos)
- 4912 Heatherglen Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; photos)
Photo of 13102 Tosca Ln.: HAR