Take one down, pass it around, and this is what you’ll be left with:
- Silver Eagle Distibutors, 7721 Washington Ave. 77007 (Bldg. D)
- 7906 Lavender St. 77016
- 1627 Libbey Dr. 77018 (photos)
- 1612 W. Clay St. 77019 (West Clay Grove)
- 5531 Margarita St. 77020
- 3502 Broadmead Dr. 77025 (photos)
- 4107 Turnberry Cir. 77025 (Ayrshire)
- 10509 Willowgrove Dr. 77035 (Willow Bend; photos)
- 431 New Haven Dr. 77076 (Little York Gardens)
- 9221 Nyssa St. 77078 (Kentshire Place)
Photo of 10509 Willowgrove Dr.: HAR
The Willowgrove house was previously covered here: http://swamplot.com/fresher-cleaner-greener-down-by-the-waterhole-a-willowbend-redo/2013-11-27/
Here’s the HAR on the reno that just sold — http://www.har.com/homevalue/10509-Willowgrove-Dr-Houston-77035-M62533059.htm
It’s gone — torn down late last week, I believe.
They had a heck of a time getting it sold. Teardowns are not all that common on that street — last one was probably 10 years ago when a corner lot house went down and two small-footprint mega houses were built in its place. Will be interesting to see if one or two houses take this one’s place. I’m guessing one since the lost is 8400 SF.
Surprised to see the Willowgrove house torn down after a complete remodel. So far remodeling is far more common than demolition in Willowbend. Sign of things to come?