Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
I think I’ll dismember the buildings and then I’ll dance in the wreckage.
- Sonic Restaurants, 9425 Mesa Dr. 77028 (Soonerville; Volco Fuel)
- ExxonMobil Production Research Co., 3120 Buffalo Speedway 77098 (ExxonMobil Upstream Research; building 1; previously on Swamplot)
- Exxon Technical Training Center, 3120 Buffalo Speedway 77098 (ExxonMobil Upstream Research; building T; previously on Swamplot)
- 2616 Berry St. 77004 (Smith Furniture Co.; First Castle Homes, LP; photos)
- 1652 Harold St. 77006 (West Mandell Place; new construction by Distinctive Living; photos)
- 2607 Yupon St. 77006 (Cherryhurst; photos)
- 6434 Cindy Ln. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor; photo)
- 927 Louise St. 77009 (Pineridge; Southern Porch Investments II; photos)
- 7312 Kernel St. 77012 (Southmayd Park; garage only)
- 7326 Marilyn Ln. 77016 (Scenic Woods)
- 3710 T.C. Jester Blvd. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by Distinctive Homes)
- 2010 Indiana St. 77019 (Hyde Park Main)
- 2012 Indiana St. 77019 (Hyde Park Main; new construction by Covington Builders)
Photo of 1652 Harold St.: HAR