Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
All my demolition moves are improv. I just make them up on the spot.
- 919 Wynnwood Ln. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor)
- 3216 Aberdeen Way 77025 (Southern Oaks; photos)
- 4710 Waring St. 77027 (Afton Oaks; new construction by Unika Homes; photos)
- 399 Crestbend Dr. 77042 (Rivercrest Estates; photos)
- 399 1/2 Crestbend Dr. 77042 (Rivercrest Estates)
- 3927 Grapevine St. 77045 (Southglen)
- 3931 Grapevine St. 77045 (Southglen)
- 514 White Wing Ln. 77079 (W.G. Perkinson; photos)
- 10502 Foy Ln. 77093 (Langley Road Place; shed only)
Photo of 514 White Wing Ln.: HAR
Crestbend … $1.8M Harvey teardown, as noted in the listing. Why would anyone build there again, unless they’re putting up a treehouse?