To make room for the young’uns, the elderly will have to go.
- Apartments, 4306 Yoakum Blvd. 77006 (more photos)
- 3406 La Branch St. 77004 (new construction by Terramark Homes)
- 1406 Wagner St. 77007 (photos)
- 904 E. 38th St. 77022 (Independence Heights Park; new construction by Contemporary Development; photos)
- 5626 Meadow Lake Ln. 77056 (Briarcroft)
- 6234 Lynbrook Dr. 77057 (Tanglewood; photos)
- 10502 Sagedowne Ln. 77089
Photo of 4306 Yoakum St.: NuHabitat
It looks as if the whole Yoakum-Richmond-Mt. Vernon end of the block is in the process of being cleared. More office space by Campanile, or is there something else in-work?
Boo! this building rocks moderne
Bravo. Montrose needs more places to work for people who don’t carry trays and/or make change. More people in town. More jobs in town. More money in town. This is how you grow a city.