- ConocoPhillips Buying Energy Center Three in the Energy Corridor for $275M, According to Real Estate Alert [Prime Property]
- Schlumberger Moving its North American Headquarters to Sugar Land with Tax Abatement, Performance Agreement Approved [HBJ]
- Inside Amegy Bank’s New Headquarters Under Construction at 1717 W. Loop South [HBJ; previously on Swamplot]
- Westmount Realty Capital Acquires 376-Unit Summer Cove Apartments in Southeast Houston Near Ellington Field [Realty News Report]
- First Phase of Rice Village Shopping Center Renovation To Begin, Including Improved Parking, Street Enhancements, Landscaping [Prime Property]
- Healthcare Construction Boom in Houston’s Suburbs Expected To Slow Down [Realty News Report]
- Land Tejas’ Cypress Residential Community Miramesa at Canyon Lakes West To Open Oct. 17 [HBJ]
- Houston Home Prices Have 40% Chance of Declining Over the Next 2 Years, According to Arch Mortgage Insurance [Prime Property]
- Houston Plan a ‘Compass’ for City Leaders in the Coming Years [The Urban Edge]
- Niko Niko’s To Open New West Houston Location at I-10 and Beltway 8 By Early Next Year [Prime Property]
- Houston B-cycle Set To Become Largest Bike Sharing Program in Texas and the Southwest [Culturemap]
- City To Launch $40K Pilot Project To Remove Vehicles from Sims and Brays Bayous [Houston Public Media; previously on Swamplot]
Photo: elnina via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Oh Swamplot, how you trolled me by putting a picture of the Days’ Inn as the photo at the top. Thought there was some exciting news coming about one of the two abandoned buildings left in Downtown.
Are they painting the old Holiday Inn? It looks cleaner and less tan then I remember. The “renovation” of that place seems like it’s been going on forever with nothing to show (on the outside at least)
Erm *more tan* than I remember. Didn’t it used to be white?