- Downtown Marriott Marquis Houston Opening Next Year Already Has Almost 200,000 Room-Nights Booked [Realty News Report]
- Transwestern Arranges Financing for Randall Davis Condo Tower Arabella in River Oaks [Realty News Report; previously on Swamplot]
- 3 Buildings Inside Pinto Business Park at Beltway 8 and I_45 North Sold to TIAA-CREF [HBJ]
- Montrose Plot with Community Garden in the Audubon Place Historic District To Give Way to 2 ‘Prairie-Style’ Homes [Houston Chronicle]
- First Residents Begin Moving into New Master-Planned Community Cane Island in Katy [HBJ]
- 64-Acre Park Planned for Bacliff [Galveston County Daily News (S)]
- What Copenhagen and Houston Tell Us About How Trust Affects Cities [The Urban Edge]
Photo of Downtown: Marc Longoria via Swamplot Flickr Pool
The Copenhagen/Houston study is an insult to anyone grounded in reality.
There is less ethnic diversity in all of Copenhagen than there is in 10 square miles of Houston.
What a pathetic excuse for grad school “publish or perish” work.