- Houston Housing Supply Meeting Half the Expected Demand, Says Metrostudy Data [Houston Chronicle ($)]
- Construction Consulting, Testing Firms Prepare Galveston for the Next Ike [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
- Worker Falls To Death During Construction of New 35-Story Tower at Weslayan and West Alabama [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
- Galveston Police To Start Issuing Parking Tickets Along Seawall [Click2Houston]
- Chef Monica Pope, John Daugherty Realtors Team Up To Offer Meals at High-End Properties on the Market [Culturemap]
- ‘Spanglish’ Bike Rack Erected as Part of Navigation Art Offends for Its Bad Grammar [Houston Chronicle ($); previously on Swamplot]
Photo of the George R. Brown Convention Center: Russell Hancock via Swamplot Flickr Pool
I don’t mind bad grammer. Its bad speling that I can’t stand.