- Houston-Area Condo Sales from January to May Up 6 % Over Same Period Last Year, Finds Report [Prime Property]
- New 44-Home ‘Township’ Neighborhood Announced for League City [Houston Business Journal]
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Expanding Katy HQ with New 200K-SF Building, Parking Garage [Houston Business Journal]
- OTC Midtown at 2708 Bagby To Relaunch as Bourbon and Branch on July 15 [Houston Business Journal]
- New Post Oak Restaurant Osteria Mazzantini To Close This Saturday, Ruggles Concept To Follow in Its Place [Culturemap]
- The Elaborate, Legendary Backyard Playhouses of River Oaks, Oak Forest, and Humble [Houstonia; previously on Swamplot]
- New Changeable Lanes at West Little York and Eldridge Meant To Ease Energy Corridor Congestion [Houston Public Media]
- A Tour of the Newest Section of the Brays Bayou Greenway [OffCite; previously on Swamplot]
- Tiki Bar Lei Low Asks Patrons To Stop Stealing Its Mugs, Glasses, Bowls, and Tikis [Eater Houston]
- Walnut Caterpillars Threatening Pecan Stock in Fort Bend County [Click2Houston]
- Hand Doctor Michael Brown’s Art Collection, Sold at Auction Last Weekend, Was As Bad As You’d Imagine [Houstonia]
Photo of Buffalo Bayou Bridges: Russell Hancock via Swamplot Flickr Pool
That Brays bayou link has me wondering when (if?) they’re planning on replacing/extending the other Brays bayou bridges. The project brays site is years out of date in some respects, and it seems like they’re “mostly done’ other than on the bridge work…….
May that spot in Midtown has been a million different things. I love me some whiskey but i rarely ever drink it at a bar. It just gets too expensive for me.