Have you voted yet in this year’s Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate? Ballots for all 7 categories are open this week only!
Here’s a quick refresher on the 4 different methods you can use to vote in each category: (A longer explanation is here, but yes, you can vote once for each category using each method.)
- Leave a comment on the official ballot for the category
- Send your vote in an email to Swamplot
- Use Twitter
- Make your vote in a comment on an appropriate post on Swamplot’s Facebook page
If you vote via the website or email, please make sure you’ve signed up for the Swamplot email list (through this link, or by filling out the box at the top left of this page). And remember: Votes taste better when they’re peppered with some sort of explanation.
Here’s a handy list of all the categories:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché
- Best Demolition
- Best Body of Water
- Best Mobile Food Vendor Location
- Best Sign of the New Houston
- Neighborhood of the Year
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate
Already voted, but want to do more? Drum up more support for your favorites. The difference between one nominee winning or losing could come down to your email, Facebook post, or tweet.
Voting in all categories will end at 5 pm on Saturday, December 27th.
- How To Vote in the 2014 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2014 [Swamplot]