The official nominees for all 10 categories of this year’s Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate have been announced, and voting is now well under way!
For each category this year you have 4 places you can vote. But you don’t have to choose one of them — you can have more influence on the outcome by voting in all 4 if you like:
- In a comment to the official ballot for the category
- In an email you send to Swamplot
- Using Twitter (it’ll help if you use the format spelled out here)
- In a wall post on Swamplot’s Facebook page
Here, in one convenient place, are links to the entertaining but official ballots for all 10 categories:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché
- Best Teardown
- Parking Lot of the Year
- Drive-Thru of the Year
- Walmart of the Year
- The Washington Ave Award
- Most Improved Neighborhood
- Least Historic Neighborhood
- Neighborhood of the Year
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate, 2010
Got a question about voting? You can probably find the answer in this brief voting guide.
Many of you have voted already. But there’s still time to round up more support for your favorites! Come-from-behind candidates, now’s your chance! All it takes is a little email, Facebook or forum post, or tweet to stir up your friends. Explain your vote clearly when you make it — maybe that’ll inspire a groundswell of support!
Voting in all categories will end at 5 pm next Monday, December 27th.
- How To Vote in the 2010 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2010 [Swamplot]