- Nitya Capital Acquires 510-Unit City West Apartments in Westchase Area [Realty News Report]
- Construction Underway on $9.4M Tool-Flo Manufacturing HQ in Pearland’s Lower Kirby District [Houston Chronicle]
- Museum of Fine Art, Houston Breaks Ground on New Kinder Building [abc13]
- New Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts Tops Out Downtown [HBJ ($)]
- M.D. Anderson Facility Underway in The Woodlands [HBJ ($)]
- Restaurant Supplier Ace Mart Opens Fifth Houston Store [Houston Chronicle]
- Thousands of Bees Swarming Vacant Home in Northwest Houston Subdivision Windsong [abc13]
- According to a Lyft Press Release, Galveston and Katy are Within City Limits [Houston Chronicle]
Photo of Hotel ZaZa: Patrick Feller via Swamplot Flickr Pool
I’ a little surprised Swamplot is not posting about or at least linking to the story of Antifa demanding Houston to take down one our most well known landmarks, the Sam Houston statue in Hermann Park.
It’s just not going to happen….that’s why. First, Houston was the President of the Republic and the city’s namesak. Moreover Houston did not support Texas’ entry into the Confederacy.
You mean this one?:
It’s good Swamplot doesn’t pull it’s news from Breitbart or KSEV.
@Jessy M, we don’t want to give those revisionist fascists any free publicity.
@Jessie M: Texas Antifa is an alt-right troll group. That’s all fabricated outrage.
Well shit, this is the 57th and last time I believe stuff on the internet!
I didn’t know it was a hoax, glad it is. Thanks.
@Progg – Breibart didn’t report on it and the article you linked to shows KPRC and the Chron did.
trolled by pros.