So far, 3 categories in the Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate have been been opened up for your nominations: Favorite Houston Design ClichÃ©, Best Demolition, and Best Parking Lot Dining Experience. Up next: another brand-new category, specially selected for this yearâ€™s competition: Most Notable Recycling Effort.
Sure, automated curbside recycling is still only a pilot program in Houston. But developers here have had extensive experience recycling building sites. Which area effort to reuse existing materials, locations, or ideas deserves recognition with this award?
Send us your nominations! As usual, your spin will make the difference between a plain olâ€™ suggestion and a compelling choice for the award. Youâ€™ll find all the rules for the nominating process here.
You have until midnight next Monday, December 12, to suggest nominees for both categories announced today. Throw your ideas into the comments bin below (or the Swamplot inbox); we’ll try to reuse them if possible.
- Your Nominations, Please, for Houstonâ€™s Best Parking Lot Dining Experience
- Best Demolition of 2011: Your Nominations, Please
- Houstonâ€™s Design ClichÃ© of the Moment: Which Would You Nominate? [Swamplot]
- The Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate 2011: How To Make a Nomination [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Award Nominations 2011 [Swamplot]