- DCT Industrial To Build Industrial Park on 35 Acres Near Port of Houston [HBJ ($)]
- Seventh Area Home2 Suites by Hilton Hotel Opens in Webster, off Bay Area Blvd. [Houston Chronicle]
- Inside Toll Brothers’ New Line of Smaller, Lower Cost Homes Called T Select, Available at the Wildwood at NorthPointe Development in Tomball and Wooded Bend at Woodson’s Reserve in Spring [HBJ ($)]
- Bosscat Kitchen Owners Opening BCK: Kitchen & Cocktail Adventures in Former Glass Wall Space on Studewood in the Heights [Culturemap]
- Developer Texas Central Hiring Fluor Enterprises To Work on Design and Engineering of Houston-to-Dallas High-Speed Train [abc13]
- Podcast: Paradigm Shifts That Have and Could Make Greater Houston a Better Place to Live [Houston Public Media]
- Lawyers Still Trying to Figure Out How to Transfer Control of U.S. 290 Toll Lanes to TxDOT [Houston Chronicle ($)]
- Crews Digging Sewer Tunnel Under Post Oak Blvd. by Hand [Click2Houston]
Photo of Gulf Fwy. Telephone Rd. underpass: Christine Gerbode
They’re gonna build this high speed train just in time to be obsolete by the hyper loop.
Hey DB …. the Post Oak transit lane isn’t light rail. Besides, the HyperLoop isn’t practical …. it costs way too much to build and can’t be used for local urban transit.
@WR – DB was referring to the Texas Central piece on abc13