Our sponsor today is Jamestown Estate Homes. Thanks for supporting Swamplot!
Jamestown Estate Homes wishes you a Merry Christmas!
For the third year in a row, the team at Jamestown Estate Homes has sent out its holiday cards. In years past they’ve donned tacky Christmas sweaters and matching plaid flannels. But this year they decided to represent their alma maters.
From top left:
- The company’s president, Greg Hawes, earned his BS in Math from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Project coordinator Lindsey Bechtold earned her BA in psychology from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Construction manager Mike Prejeant earned his BS in Civil Engineering from Louisiana State University.
- Controller Katy Hawes earned her MBA from Rice University after getting her BS with high honors in Molecular Biology from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Sales and marketing director Victoria Hawes earned her MA in communications from Purdue after graduating first in her class with a degree in corporate communication from the University of Houston.
Jamestown Estate Homes completed 7 custom homes in the Memorial Villages, Oak Forest, and Fall Creek in 2016. 2017 will be an exciting year for Jamestown Estate Homes as the company continues to focus on the Memorial Villages and Garden Oaks/Oak Forest communities, build its new office in the Heights, and expand into new markets. To learn more about Jamestown Estate Homes click here — or simply email Victoria Hawes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view Jamestown Estate Homes’ custom home offerings in the Memorial Villages at 11323 Surrey Oaks and 11926 Broken Bough by visiting open houses in both locations this Sunday, December 18th, from 2 to 4 pm.
Is it your holiday wish to become a Swamplot sponsor? Make it so!