Nominations are now closed for all categories in the 2009 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate. The official nominees have been announced and the polls have opened in 6 of this year’s 9 categories. They are:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché
- Best Vacancy
- Best Teardown of 2009
- The “Only in Houston” Award
- Most Underappreciated Neighborhood
- Most Overappreciated Neighborhood
You’ll be able to see all these ballots — including newer ones as they’re posted — from this page. Stay tuned for the official ballots for Neighborhood of the Year, Grocery Store of the Year, and the Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate of 2009.
All categories will remain open for your votes until 5 pm on Monday, December 28th. If you’d like to campaign for one of the entries, be sure to read the official voting rules and — new this year — how you can get an extra vote in each category by sending it over Twitter. Your vote counts, but it’ll sure count a lot more if you can round up a posse of friends to vote with you.
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2009 [Swamplot]
- How To Vote in the 2009 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]