Some smart local organizations and businesses, that’s who. This week we add to the list:
- The Rice Design Alliance, presenting the organization’s 34th annual Home Tour, “Southgate: An Urban Oasis,” featuring 8 recent and not-so-recent homes planted just south of Rice University. The tour is this Saturday and Sunday, March 20 and 21!
- Clay & Co., announcing an upcoming commercial real estate auction on May 20
- Carol Isaak Barden, presenting Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen’s Wabi Sabi II house, now under construction at 1916 Banks St. in Boulevard Oaks.
- Jay S. Ginsburg, P.C., offering real-estate related legal services
- New Leaf Real Estate, offering customized searches for buyers, plus a cash-back program
- Houston. It’s Worth It. — now with a new & improved website!
- GlenbrookValley.com, featuring midcentury modern homes
Thank you, continuing advertisers, for your continuing support!
If you’d like to support Swamplot — and reach Swamplot’s growing audience of Houston real estate and design fans — have a little chat with our advertising folks. (You can find a rate sheet here [PDF].)