Just trying to introduce a little order into the chaos.
- Latino Learning Center, 117 Eastwood St. 77011 (Oaklawn)
- 4616 Center St. 77007 (new construction by Tranquility Homes)
- 1304 Birdsall St. 77007
- 207 E. 28th St. 77008
- 724 E. 24th St. 77008 (garage)
- 3914 Cotswold St. 77009
- 214 Edgewood St. 77011 (Bldg. 2; photos)
- 214 1/2 Edgewood St. 77011 (Lenox Grove–Oak Lawn)
- 9414 Grady St. 77016 (shed; photos)
- 1901 Ebony Ln. 77018
- 2223 Saxon Dr. 77018
- 3030 Inwood Dr. 77019
- 2601 Delafield St. 77023 (Edmundson; garage apartment)
- 2416 Dryden Rd. 77030 (Wessex)
- 8318 Bigwood St. 77078 (Glenwood Forest; new construction by Altura Homes)
Photo of 1901 Ebony Ln.: HAR
The big Inwood property is in the heart of River Oaks. I assume it is just the servant’s quarters or the like that’s being demo’d.
3030 Inwood????????? NO!!!!!!!!!!! That was the Glassell home.
I drive past the Inwood property all the time. It’s hard to see everything they are doing, but it looks overall more like a renovation project at this point. Due to the overgrown trees, it’s hard to tell what was actually demolished. I think it may have been a side/back wall?