Maybe it was something he couldn’t get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn’t have explained anything… I don’t think any demolition can explain a man’s life.
Commercial And Community Structures
- 5102 Navigation Blvd. 77011
- Sun Coast Mini Mart, 5415 W. Airport Blvd. 77035 (exterior facade)
- Wellington La Peak Apartments, 5525 Gasmer Dr. 77035
- Memorial Hermann Prevention & Recovery, 3043 Gessner Dr. 77080 (Spring Shadows Pines; greenhouse only)
- 410 W. 25th St. 77008 (Heights Rosebud Enclave; new construction by Mazz-7; photos)
- 414 W. 25th St. 77008 (Heights Rosebud Enclave; new construction by Mazz-7; photos)
- 4205 Terry St. 77009
- 940 Kirby Dr. 77019
- 4114 Lanark Ln. 77025 (garage only)
- 1427 Teanaway Ln. 77029
Photo of 940 Kirby Dr.: HAR
Re: 940 Kirby, no doubt it will be torn down for something larger.
See all the pics of the spacious yard and woods.
But it’s only a half-acre! The new home will fill up and there’ll be no more yard and woods.
I feel a house-to-greenery ratio should be maintained…
How can any prospective buyer decide whether or not the house could be salvaged with no photos? These “assumed teardown” shots of the site and nothing else are annoying.