Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
No one tires of demolishing, because to demolish is to forget, and forgetting does not weigh on us.
- Commerce Center, 2339 Commerce St. 77002 (S.M. Williams)
- 912 W. 22nd St. 77008 (Quensell Lawn; new construction by Sandcastle Homes – West 22nd Patio Homes)
- 914 W. 22nd St. 77008 (Quensell Lawn; new construction by Sandcastle Homes – West 22nd Patio Homes)
- 2108 Dunlavy St. 77006 (Sandyside; photos)
- 1026 Adele St. 77009 (Stude; new construction by Loftech Homes; photos)
- 3001 Inwood Dr. 77019 (River Oaks; new construction by Yago Custom Builders; photos)
- 1703 Capron St. 77020 (Chapmans)
- 3310 Cloverdale St. 77025 (Westridge; new construction by Laird Investments; photos)
- 4122 Tartan Ln. 77025 (Ayrshire; new construction by Roberson Building Group; photo)
- 6602 Flintlock Rd. 77040 (George Wilkerson U/R)
- 9910 Langdale Rd. 77076 (Hawthorne Place)
- 5210 Jason St. 77096 (Meyerland; photos)
Photo of 3001 Inwood Dr.: HAR